Frequently Asked Questions
What do the dispatch times mean?
- Immediate Dispatch - The product is in stock at the dispatch warehouse and can be dispatched immediately.
- 1-3 Days - The product is in stock at a remote warehouse and will be dispatched as soon as possible.
- Contact us - The product is not in stock at any of our warehouses and will need to be ordered from the manufacturer.
What is the cut off time for dispatching orders?
Orders for in stock, immediate dispatch items placed before 3:00pm (local UK time) will be dispatched on the same day. Please check the dispatch time and stock status listed on the individual product page before ordering. If you are unsure it is best to contact us by telephone to check your requirements. Orders placed after 3:00pm on Friday and over the weekend will ship on the following Monday.
What currencies can be used for payment?
All orders placed through the Strings2Go.com website will be processed and charged in pounds sterling (GBP).
What are the delivery options?
We use two courier services for UK Delivery.
- Free - Royal Mail 48 (Two working days)
- £6.95 - Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Next Day)
Will my order be delivered on a Saturday?
Yes at no extra cost, Royal Mail will deliver on Saturday. Any orders dispatched on Friday with Royal Mail Tracked 24 shipping will be delivered on Saturday.